Mission statement: Share more of what I learn about Applied AI, ML,Data Science, NLP with others by writing blog posts regularly.
ML/AI Model Validation Analyst at one of the top 5 US financial institution.
- Training machine learning models to validate ML models built by other teams.
Senior Statistical Consultant at Alliance Data Card Services 3 years
- Built NLP/NLU models to get insights from text documents
- Built propensity models to support marketing campaigns
- Automated model scoring process to free up six employees to focus on tasks that require their expertise
JPMorgan Chase Bank for 6 years
- Senior Data Analyst in the Asset Management private bank department creating ultra-high net worth client marketing list for various marketing campaigns
- Business Analyst II in the Mortgage department, worked on statistical sampling and regulatory reporting
- Operations Senior Specialist, focused on mortgage default analysis
Ohio University, Athens, OH, January 2011-August 2013
- Master of Financial Economics
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana, August 2004-June 2008
- Bachelors in Economics
I do not represent my current employer or any of my previous employers in any way on this platform. Everything shared here is solely my opinion. Any information on here is not a recommendation and I am not responsible for any risks as a result of using these tutorials
Follow me at a variety of places around the web: